Saturday, January 18, 2020

BFF

Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10 reads Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up.

Many of us have been fortunate to have a Best Friend Forever in our lives. Some of us have more than one. These special people allow us to complain, cry, laugh. In turn, they are honest, give encouragement, and simply accept and love in spite of our faults and difficulties. However, when I think of these very special persons, something is missing. I can not talk to them every second of the day; they don't know ALL my thoughts. Because of their own life difficulties, they can not humanly take care of my every need.

However, there is One who can love unconditionally every second of your worst day; you can talk to Him whenever you feel like it. He even hears your sighs, He knows you better than your BFF.  He is your Savior. He is your Eternity.

He is the Ultimate BFF.
Truly....

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to youJeremiah 29:11-12

Time for prayer?
He's already listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment