Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Need Someone to Talk to?

I am blessed with many friends.
I have had time to meet people, get to know others, and wonderfully a few genuine relationships fell into place.
My various friends provide different needs depending on personalities, perspective of life, the dynamics.
Some I laugh with; some I cry with; some tell me their intimate stories; some share their family history.

But, sometimes, because the timing is not right, the circumstances are new, the friend I need is not available; I may feel there is no one to talk to.
This is when I need to be reminded that Jesus is always there, He will always listen, and what I share remains safe with Him.
He's got the number of hairs on my head counted.
He tells me to cast all my cares upon Him.
He tells me not to be anxious.
He provides rest for me, peace for me, strength for me.
And, he knew me before I was born.
I need to talk to him whenever I feel I need to, whenever I'm happy, sad, or angry.
And, then THANK HIM.



He's there for me. He's there for you.
It's a missed opportunity if we don't take it and often.
It's called prayer, and it's not complicated.
Just open your heart; He's already there.




No comments:

Post a Comment