Saturday, July 27, 2013

Each Day*



It's quiet.
It's early.
My coffee is hot.
The day is still black.
The world is still asleep.
The day is coming.





In a few moments the day will arrive.
It will roar down the path with
the rising sun.The stillness of dawn 
will be exchanged for the noise 
of the day.The calm solitude will be replaced by the pounding of the 
human race. The refuge of the early morning will be invaded by decisions 
to be made and deadlines to be met.



It is now that I must make a choice.

Because of Calvary, I am free to choose...
And, so I choose....

love
joy
peace
patience
kindness
goodness
faithfulness
gentleness
self-control

If I succeed, I will give thanks.
If I fail, I will seek grace.





*Taken from Max Lucado's When God Whispers Your Name

I read Max's words this morning and decided to insert some pictures and share it with you.
Give thanks.
Give God the glory.
Seek his grace.
Each day.
Always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment