Thursday, April 9, 2020

Yes, Jesus Loves Me...


JESUS LOVES ME
   For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...John 3:16
THIS I KNOW
   We write this to make our joy complete.1 John 1:4
FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO
   In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.... John 1:1
LITTLE ONES TO HIM BELONG
   Let the little ones come unto me... Matthew 19:14
THEY ARE WEAK
   My grace is sufficient for you... 2 Corinthians 12:9-11
BUT HE IS STRONG
    I can do everything through him who gives me strength...Philippians 4:13
YES, JESUS LOVES ME, YES JESUS LOVES ME....
   How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1

Until the love of God
is set in a heart,
it is impossible to love
as God intended us to...
Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me...
Let us never tire of singing it.
Especially during these unprecedented times...
Sing out; sing believing!



No comments:

Post a Comment