Thursday, September 20, 2018

Minimalist

According to a google definition, a minimalist is one who keeps things very simple, a person who has a few possessions. It can refer to lifestyle, art, or politics. To be a minimalist, one must ask questions and identify what is of value and what is not. This would involve removing all clutter from your life, using your finances for things more valuable than possessions. Doing this might allow for more freedom, more time to do the activities you enjoy and therefore less stress.

Hallelujah!

I could clear half of my stuff out of our house and still live very well. Plus, I wouldn't have to take care of it. I would have less decisions to make, as in, should I clean out the closet today or dust the  collective items on my various shelves?

If Jesus were on Earth today, he would be considered a minimalist. He would live in a simple home, eat simple foods, wear ordinary clothes, and spend his time out and about with others--speaking of God's incredible love.


Hallelujah! Always be full of joy in the Lord, I say it again--rejoice! Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment