Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I AM --What does it mean?

I Am that I Am is the English response for God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for His name (Exodus 3:14). I Am means "to exist, to become, to be done, to happen."

Or, in other words, He is, He already was, He is to come. Rev. 1:8
Or, in other words, He is EVERYTHING.

Not to be disrespectful, but to make a point, I ask, "What difference does this make?"

I answer my own question with--
 It should make all the difference in everything I do and say...
and the way I feel.
 There is a desire for eternity in my heart.
 All the hidden treasures of knowledge are here in the I AM.
 Therefore, let God tend to each soul...
and fulfill our individual destinies.


Trust in the LORD forever for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock Eternal. Isaiah 26:4

No comments:

Post a Comment