Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Sky Is Falling

Henny Penny, also known as Chicken Little, is a tale about a chicken who believes the world is coming to an end--all starting with an acorn falling on her head. The phrase "The sky is falling!" is often used in the story....

Well, the world is coming to an end.
I haven't had an acorn fall on my head, but I have listened to the news lately, and I don't like what I hear.


The Bible hints at when this will happen; however, Only God knows. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matt 24:36

Should we panic as Chicken Little did?
God has taken care of us so far...
Grab someone's hand with your hand. Let Jesus grab your other hand and as Ram Dass stated,
"We're all just walking each other home." God will get us there in spite of what is going on in our earthly home.





No comments:

Post a Comment