Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Like A Cloud

I really Don't Know Clouds At All became popular with Joni Mitchell's 1969 album, Clouds. My mind has been on only a few phrases of the song because the clouds (in case you haven't checked) have been awesome.


Bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere, I've looked at clouds that way.
 
 
It's kind of a light, feathery sounding song, and although I choose to see clouds differently than Joni, I have concluded that neither of us really don't know clouds at all.
 
But this is how I choose to look at it today: God constantly amazes me with nature. His creating is on-going, he colors outside the lines. And since we are a part of this great creation, don't expect the same-old, same-old in your life. Just as clouds shift and change and the sun gleams through in colorful and striking ways, expect great things in your life. And, then give your creator the glory. He wants to hear from us.
                   
 The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
 Psalms 19:1


No comments:

Post a Comment