Sunday, April 10, 2016

"I can't help the way I feel." ....

I can't help the way I feel?

Ugh.

Yes, I can. If I want to change the way I feel, I need to change the way I THINK.
No, it's not going to be easy..... I've got to rewind those tapes in my head and start over with new thoughts.

Mankind's nature is to act out of how we feel rather than what we rationally know.
Due to our sinful nature, with Satan as our cheerleader, our minds go to places they should not go....
That's why daily devotions, reading of scripture, and Christ-filled, supportive friends are essential.

The B I B L E, yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the Word of God, the B I B L E...
It is my road map for life.
It is my "how to guide" ...
It is my love letter from my Creator.
 
Don't like the way you feel?
Can't help the way you feel?
Get out the good book, the book of life and start to re-think your feelings.
God will be right beside you.

 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment