Monday, January 5, 2015

No Heaven or Hell?

If you knew for sure there were no heaven or hell,
would you act any differently?

I recently saw this question in a magazine, and to be honest with you, I can not answer it.
I can not answer it, because I can not believe that there is no heaven or hell. It has been ingrained in me since childhood Sunday School classes, confirmation, and a somewhat spontaneous, sporadic, and yet diligent study of God's word.




I guess my best answer would be: I would not act differently, because there is a heaven and there is a hell.

And, besides that, I love God...I want to please him, I want to reflect his love. So, even though I'm not perfect by a long shot, I'm on my way to heaven and it's not because of my behavior. It's because of God's grace. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment