Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Love Life With the Love of God

A few years back, Christians were wearing little plastic braces with WWJD letters--standing for "What Would Jesus Do?"

I'm thinking a bracelet should be made with LLWTLOG--standing for "Live Life With the Love of God."

If I let this phrase shape my day at home, at work, out in the community, I could see and understand things differently. It would serve as a challenge in situations that could be confrontational, it could serve as a prayer, it would encourage me to pay attention to everything, it could motivate me to acts of love and compassion, provide peace and contentment when I am anxious.



Love...life...God.
Interchangeably....
 love + life = God
or
God + life = love.
or
God + love = Life.
It all works because GOD IS LOVE.
 
 
 
 
 
Be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1











 

No comments:

Post a Comment